Monday, August 30, 2004

this is bad retribution...

stupid weather...stupid everything...im watching my diet already...think i gonna chi zai...and drink lotsa water...and eat lotsa fruits...this cannot go on...
happy birthday shuxiang...i nv insult u leh...i toke nv go thru brain...sorrie leh...although u sae ure joking onli...i noe u cant see my blog...hahaa...jeff..u're funnie...hahaha....squealer...u are also funnie...
dat nemo ar...treat me like sub like dat...no edi den find me....grrr...i noe i invisible lar...put me first team can not...so bad leh....haha...nvm la...alwayz like dat....tak bai an ni kuan...
heh heh...maybe sunday going study wif you...first time leh....hope i will be better by sunday....really gotta watch my diet liao...still feeling zi bei....sadly....very zi bei....u ppl dun try to fu yan wo k...tell me nonsense stuff....dun be afraid to tell the truth...u can insult me...if i noe is true one and not many ppl around dat is hor...i dun mind one la....dun need to console me lor....bu yao ke lian wo....i not lame lor....still can walk....haha...bye blog....dun see i haha to u think i very happie k...i'm not at all....toopid blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home